Wednesday, September 17, 2003

What's In The Pic?

Happy
Brooks & Dunn - Boot Scootin' Boogie

What's In The Pic?

For some, it is different things. On the web, it's a completely different ball game.

It would be nice to see who is on the other end of the computer screen. I really don't care.

I'm more interest of being friends. Friends comes in all shapes, sizes, types and color!

Does it really matter what the person look like.? If it does, you won't have many friends to begin with.

I'm constantly tired of people for asking for a pic of mine!

Since the web is out of this world, I'm an alien!

Just like my phone number, I won't give it out.

If you don't like it, it is YOUR PROBLEM!

If you're looking for something else, namely sex!

Bye, bye!

Take it or leave it!

Thanx for seeing the alien in me!

No comments: