Friday, September 05, 2003

Nadia Bjorlin

Happy
Barry Manilow - Copacabana

Nadia Bjorlin

12/9/02, Monday, I went to Nadia's web site this evening and found out something very interesting about Chloe Lane, the character she played on Days Of Our Lives.

And, yes, I am a big fan of Days!

I just realized Nadia started on days ON MY BIRTHDAY!!

"Nadia's first appearance on Days of Our Lives: November 24, 1999 - the 8,680th episode of Days of Our Lives. However, her face was not actually shown until December 6, 1999" - from her web site.

To me, Holidays and birthdays are ANOTHER DAY for me; they are no big deal for me! You might wonder what is my horoscope! I would tell you, I am a sag fag! LOL

Sad news: Well, Nadia is no longer on Days Of Our Lives; her last day was Friday The 13th, June 2003. Isn't that spooky? Jason killed her! lol

No comments: