Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Alien God Believer

Happy
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me

Tonight, I checked out the Soap Forums on Delphi. I signed up few months ago, but I didn't post anything till last night. One post was about Sheila Carter Forrester from Bold & Beauitful. She is coming back to stir up some trouble. I mentioned that it wasn't the same without Laura Fernmore, her first enemy on Y&R. Hey, Sheila needs to go back to Y&R, Lauren really needs a good storyline. Lauren being the mother hen to the Y&R teens wasn't working out for some viewers!

I noticed I have two responses in the forum. I was quite taken by Sandy's comment, "I just wanted to tell you that I am glad that I am not the only one with alien god theroy ! Thank you ."

Who will ever thought? She put a smile on my face! I will like to heard her theory about Alien God. The bible isn't true as it should be. The things I read in the bible and elsewhere doesn't add up at all.

Since last week, I have been RESEARCHING about the aliens, dinosaurs and God. I am gaining lots of knowledge with the FACTS! The research will not be ready for some time; I still need to gather ASSUMING facts on the web.

I tried the bookstore today; it doesn't have enough 411 about the aliens, dinosaurs and God. Most of the books was in Sci Fi/Fantasy section; i can't find any real proof there. I ended up reading the Bible at the book store! Of course, I brought a small bible too! LOL

I really believed we are ALIENS in this world, but some peeps doesn't want to face the truth!

I just hope to Alien God that more like us come forth in this world. It was time for the public to hear the truth from the aliens. I just can't wait anymore. We can't hide from the earthlings any longer.

THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!

No comments: