Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Boredom

Sad
Planet Soul - Set U Free

I am so bored as of right now. I hated being coup up in the apartment. There was nothing to do. I was so bored with my life that THE MOTHERSHIP got to take me back now!

I must do something with my time. Lately, it have been too hot to do anything. I want to take pictures. I still want pictures of Santa Monica, Venice, the mountains, the palm trees, the beaches, and elsewhere. It gives me something to do with my time.

At least, I will be on the run alot. Oops, I didn't mean that. I wasn't hiding anything from nobody, counting the police. I can't slip up concerning my murderous past. It is such a aweful crime! LOL I better shut my trap now. Why get caught after so long and many years of freedom? hehe

I need somethng to do with my time. I can't stay home and do nothing. I really was going stir crazy. This wasn't the life I dream of. I could do so much, but I couldn't find the key to the door at all. I was at a standstill.

Something must be within my reach. I was so tired of being bore about every day. My life have been boring ever since I became an adult. I felt like there was nothing for me. It was boring me to tears.

Life is what u make it. I didn't came to Hollywood for nothing. I have dreams I want to live out. I just want to have fun and just be busy with my life. I want to work, but nobody seems willing to give me a try.

Is that too much to ask?

Furthermore, I hardly do anything that much. I am bored with life itself! Even my boredom is bored with me! That's how boring my life is!

Since I am boring you with my boredom, I might as well end it.......

No comments: