Saturday, August 28, 2004

Was I Innocense?

By Kazz Falcon

I ran into some trouble
I don't recall what happen thou
I woke up with a massive headache
I had blood on my hands
I searched around
I came upon a bloody body in the restroom
I wondered what happened
Everything was a blurr to me
I picked up the knife from the body
Someone rushed in with the police
He accused me that I killed someone with a knife
I was scared that I didn't know what to say
He saw it with his own eyes
Man, what have I done?
I wasn't capable of murder
I couldn't do such a thing
I had no reason at all
The police noticed my eyes was red shot
Things weren't looking good for me
My fingerprints was on the knife
The guy mentioned I was out of control
That my anger gotten the best of me
I went on a rampage
I destroyed everything in sight
I wanted revenge against my dead lover
I had it with his lies and deciet
I couldn't take it any more
Did it really happened that way?
Damn, I want the pain to go away
I don't know what to believe
I wished I can remember
The police arrested me for murder
Was I innosense?

No comments: