Monday, August 23, 2004

8/23/04 Monday

Happy

I got up early about 6:55 AM. Once again, I hate getting up early! I am a NIGHT person! I ate some cereal. I left about 7:50 to 304. I could have went the other way to Santa Monica; it was faster. I like taking the subway. I took the subway to Wilshire/Vermount, then the subway to Beverly/Vermount. I walked to Path. I was about 15 minutes earlier. Some people was already there for the orientation. Some of them was gay. A black guy was so flamboyant!

Molly, the teacher, showed up and explained everything. 30 minutes laters, the fire alarm went off. Well, damn it! I really don't miss the shelter at all. A few times, the fire alarm went off when I lived there two years ago. Some things never change. Everyone went to the street. I noticed a lady from few years ago. She remembered me. Then, Sam saw me. He was happy to see me. I told him that I was here for the computer class. Sam brought up my pot belly. I rolled my eyes. It was time to get rid of it.

The place was safe. Everyone went back in. We took the test. I was the first one done. I was outta there. I remembered the tape wasn't in the VCR. Damn, I was about to miss the soaps. I was thinking of going to Ralphs for burrentos, but I wasn't feeling it. So, I made it on time for the soaps.

The rest of the day, I just relax. I took a shower. Mike called, "he want to come over tomorrow; he needs to write somethng for a book." He was pretty excited about his first book. his friend will tell her publisher about him. He has a good chance to be publish! I checked the posts/email. I was tired. I turned in early.

No comments: