Friday, August 13, 2004

Survey

Happy

1. First name? Alien

2. Were you named after anyone? Cass Winthrop (Stephen Schnetzer) from NBC's Another World.

3. Do you wish on the stars? No

4. Which finger is your favourite? thumb

5. When did you last cry? Can't remember. Then again, it was probably the first time Miguel left.

6. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah, everyone can read mine!

7. What is your favourite lunch meat? Bologna

8. Any bad habits?: Biting my nails

9. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? None embarrasses me.

10. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? It depends if I am likable enough.

11. Are you a daredevil? No.

12. Have you ever told a secret you swore you would not tell? What secrets? lol

13. Do looks matters? Not for me. What's inside counts the most

14. How do you release anger? I just bottle it up in me.

15. Where is your second home? All my friend's places!

16. Do you trust others easily? No.

17. What was your favourite toy as a child? Rubik's cube.

18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? PE. i really hate that class. I was never a damn athlete.

19. Do you have a journal? Yes. Earth Journal

20. Do you use sarcasm? Of course, I like my witty humor

21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Huh? What's that?

22, What do you look for in a guy/girl? Lots of loving from a awesome heart.

23. What are your nicknames? Alien, Kazz, Pussy

24. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes

25. Do you think that you are strong? It depends on the situation.

26.Shoe size? 11w.

27.How many teeth do you have? None. The dentist pulled them out by two within a week from each other.

28. Who do you miss the most right now? good friends

29. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? No.

30. What are you listening to right now? Oprah.

31. What's the last things you ate? Two Peanut Butter sandwichs

32. Last person you talked to on the phone? My ex lover over an hour late at night

33. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? GET AWAY! lol

34. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one send this.

35. How are you today? Things couldn't be any better. I felt fagulous

36. Eye colour? Brown

37. Do you wear contacts? Sometimes.

38. Favourite month? December.

39. Favourite food? Shrimp Fried Rice.

40. Last movie you watched? Harry Potter.

41. Favourite day of the year? Christmas and my birthday!

42. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yes.

43. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies.

44. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships, not fast love thou

45. Whos is most likely to respond? I'm not sending this, I'm posting it in Earth Journal.

46. Who is least likely to respond? See above.

47. What books are you reading? None whatsoever. I like magazines better.

48. Favourite song(s)? Dance songs, anything by Madonna, Pet Shop Boys and more!

No comments: