Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Another Visit


I have a feeling that the law enforcement will pay me another visit about the "Personal Written Poems" on Craig's List.

Come on now. I did nothing wrong. It is not ILLEGAL to post an ad.

This time, I put the ad under Rants & Raves.

Hey, I am just trying to get my ART out on the web. There's nothing wrong with that.

I can get more people interest in my art.



This is the ad...

Personal Written Poems

Reply to: anon-90085134@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-08-10, 12:54AM EDT

If u want a PERSONAL written poem signed by yours truly, send me an EMAIL. I will send you the web address, then u can tell me what poem you like of mine on my web site, I will personal write the poem and signed by me. I will email the written poem to you.

All poems are Copyright © 2005 Kazz Falcon

Thanx a million.

No comments: