Tuesday, November 18, 2003

My Dead Son

Sad

My Dead Son
By Kazz Falcon

My dead son
I heard a shot in his bedroom
I ran as fast I could
I saw blood running down on his forehead
It was too late to save him; he lost lots of blood
I noticed a poem on his bed
"My Great Belief" was frightening enough
He struggled with his sexuality and his belief in God
He must have use all his strength to fight it
He wanted to please his father
He loved God with all his heart
He couldn't be both - Gay and a Christian
Why couldn't he come to me?
I would have help him in any way
He should talk to me
Then again, my Christian beliefs was different from his
It was between God and him, not the three of us
He didn't find the answers he needed from the bible
The gun defeated my dead son


Copyright ©2003 Kazz Falcon

No comments: