Monday, November 24, 2003

34th Birthday

Happy

My 34th birthday was only "another day." I don't do holidays or birthdays! I just stay home and relax, no celebration whatsoever. I will talk about what matters to me the most!

The View announced that Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who finished fourth on Survivor: The Australian Outback in spring 2001, replaced Lisa Ling.

Young & Restless - Phyllis revealed her feelings to her ex husband, Danny, who noticed the change in her. Her life changed alot and came in a full circle - a son! Chris had a talk with Michael about the illegal business dealings with Victor, but he remained mum. Then she waited for Victor to came back on his trip; she wants the truth from him.

Bold & Beautiful - Brooke told Ridge about Sally's blackmail. Sally confronted Brooke about her secret. Ridge put Sally in her place - he already know. Bridget comforted Deacon, who was had by her father, Eric. Bridget/Deacon kissed on the bed; Eric didn't like that one bit.

Oprah's Favourite Things was pretty exciting. The audience applauded the first five minutes; they were awestruck by all the gifts. One black lady almost passed out; she cried too much. Oprah comforted her, "it's all good." That could be my real BIRTHDAY!

I forgot to put the tape in for the Joe Millionaire finale! Oops, I was 20 minutes late. I already know who he picked. It was so easy to find out on the web! LOL.

I watched the special edition of Fear Factor; family. the kids was awesome during on the gross stunts with their parents. all kids were winners in my book. At the end, it was girls vs. boys. I was shocked that the girls won and had the best time! The team they beat won a trip in an earlier stunt.

Country singer Glen Campbell was taken into custody Monday on suspicion of drunken driving after he left the scene of a minor vehicle accident, police said.

The death of 27-year-old actor Jonathan Brandis, who starred in two seasons of Steven Spielberg's "SeaQuest DSV," was a suicide, the county coroner's office said Monday. Brandis, who died Nov. 12, hung himself, the coroner said.

Michael Jackson's offical statement about the child molestion was posted on mjnews.

We can switch cell phone companies with the same cell phone number. I may switch from Sprint PSC next year.

No comments: