Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Prison Address

Happy
Boy George - The Crying Game

I have such FAGULOUS NEWS to share! Some of you already know from my updated profile! LOL. I find a club kids group; Michael's best friend, Tamkees, put his prison address in the post! Whoopie! I was so darn happy that I finally got the address. I searched all day and finally found it tonight. That shows us that we could do anything on the web!


Michael Alig
97A6595
Attica Correctional Facility
P. O. Box 149
Attica, NY 14011



Any Michael Alig fan can write to him in prison. Sure, I will sent him a very indept letter about my so called life. I will keep on writing till he agreed to visit me in Los Angeles. I just can't wait to see him in person. After a week with me, Michael would probably take me away from my boredom and teach me how to be a club kid!

I sent Tamkees an email, "Hello, sweetness! Did u know when Michael will get out of prison? I will love to have him to visit me for a week in Los Angeles. I always wanted to meet Michael. Laters"

I hoped Tamkee respond to me soon, I'm dying to know when Michael gets out of prison! I bet he can't wait either! I read that he read all his mail and even respond to all of them. Hey, he will write back! These days, he took up art to pass up time. I have never saw his art yet. Wouldn't you know? Michael and I has something else in common; we are both artists!

For sure, when he gets out of prison, he would be a full time artist. He should be. I bet he had gotten quite good in prison. Sure, lots of people want to buy his art; that's will be a nice living for him. Maybe, he probably stay in NYC to be an artist. LA has nothing much going on for artists. I have been here for 8 years. So far, nothing at all. Oh well, I will always have the web for my art. I was in no hurry to be famous!


This entry has 2 comments (Add your own)

1) unfortunatly, micheal has a limited amount of stamps and envelopes per month so it does take him a while to write back...BUT HE WILL WRITE BACK!! I have been writing to Micheal for about a year now and he has responded to every letter. And so has his mom. We have become a happy little family. Ha Ha.... Ok. Well have a good day!

Comment from bevo1979 - 10/11/03 4:09 PM


2) I admit searching "party monster" on AOL Journals...but you take the the obsession to a new level...

wow. werk!

Comment from swirlywand - 10/7/03 1:48 PM

No comments: