Monday, October 06, 2003

My Profile

Happy
Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do

I changed My AOL Profile a little bit; nothing big, of course. "Does anyone know the fagulous club kid, Michael Alig (Party Monster) address at the prison? I am interesting of writing to him. James St. James will be okay too."

So badly, I want to get in touch with Michael. I had a feeling that he will lightened up my world. He was the only one who CAN do. Don't get me wrong. I wasn't depending on him; just a nudge to get me going - have fun with life - a real club kid I could be proud of.

That's a job for the king of the clubs kids. Hey, James St James helped him to be the club kid that Michael is. I want the same help from Michael! I know he won't let me down! I need Michael in my life. That wasn't too much to ask! If I knew James's email, I will write to him too. With both of them help, I got it made!

Come to think of it, I don't think James want no part of Michael. Yes, James made him to be the king of the club kids. In return, James got himself a book out of his relationship with Michael. If I was Michael and James, I wouldn't be mad at all. They both made each other FAMOUS! That is something I could live with. I wouldn't complain; they both went on the same ride in clubland.

No comments: