Saturday, June 04, 2005

June 4, 2005

Happy

I was still tired when I woke up. I thought about taking Diablo 2 back to Best Buy. I brought the wrong game. I didn't get the Expansion game. I got the regular version. For sure, this week I will take it back for expansion. I still got the reciept.

BIG NEWS - I finally beat Diablo! He was hard to kill. I died over 25 times. First, I killed everyone at his place. Then it was just him and me. It took me about 45 minutes. I killed him all by myself. I get any help from nobody.

Taylor called me about 4ish. HE wanted to come over for a little while. I continued playing Diablo. I heard something being threw at my window. It was Taylor. I brought us some Cheeseburger pizza. I didn't like it that much. Taylor loves that pizza.

Taylor mentioned he is moving to his friend's new place next month. He will pick up his stuff next month. He finally got his bus pass; he can go anywhere any time.

No comments: