Tuesday, May 17, 2005

GET OUT!!

Mischievous Madonna - Express Yourself

I have to get out like now, right now, at this moment in time, like now!

I have been coup up in my place for a week, working on the web sites. I was bored and tired of staying in. I need to get out more. Yet, I was wasting time, not on the web sites, of course! I put graphic arts on the sites. Now, they looked much better.

This past month, my average day have been like this....

Woke up. Eat. Read TV Guide online. Do something on the web. Watched TV (I Love Lucy, The View, News 7, Young& Restless, All My Children, One Life To Live, Cosby Show, The Parkers, News 7, King of The Hill, The Simpsons, Malcolm In The Middle, The Simpsons, then the network lineups.)

I supposed to look for a place to volunteer. I finished school about two months ago. Yet, so soon, I finished school, I quickly fell into BAD HABITS of nothing! I thought I will look every day, but I ended up in the hospital for a week. Since then, I mostly stayed home, doing nothing. What an interesting life I have! NOT!

Last year, I told my teacher I wanted to make something out of my life. That's why I went back to class. I wanted to do something with life. Who wants to stay home all the time? That wasn't a life at all. I guessed someone have to push me to get me going in the morning. Now, I was wasting my time in front of the damn computer every day.

Don't get me wrong. The computer is very useful. I was a artist too. I have to look things up for my art. I can't live without the computer. It is a huge part of my life. I sent some emails out to some places in LA. Glaad was interested in me to do some volunteer. He set me on a date to meet, but I checked my email few days late. I haven't send him another email. Since then, I absolutely doing nothing. It was really driving me CRAZY!!

No comments: